I admit it: I’m a little obsessed with Gal Meets Glam dresses. They’re classy, girly, and sweet. Most of the pieces can be easily dressed up and down. They’re perfect for for a wedding, a shower, a picnic, a photoshoot, Mother’s Day, brunch, or even just a simple dinner out.
I love dressing them up with a pair of nude heels or going with blush pink flats and a cardigan for a more casual look.
There are some especially gorgeous pieces out this season, so I linked them all here and added what occasions I think each would be perfect for!
- How to Style a Romper: 10 Ways From Casual to Elegant
- Thrifting 101: How to Thrift Shop Like a Pro
- What to Wear to a White Party
This gorgeous lacy dress is perfect for a wedding, a shower, or Easter.
I love this dress for dinner, brunch, or a more casual day outing with flats or even cute black sneakers.
This maxi dress is one of my favorites because it’s so versatile! I’d wear it to brunch with sandals or wedges, to a more casual summer wedding, or even to the beach over a bathing suit!
This is a great year-round piece that you can keep for years. I’d wear it to a wedding any time of the year with strappy black heels or to any evening event such as a cocktail party.
- Honest SheIn Reviews Of My Orders Over the Last 4 Years + How to Shop at SheIn
- Summer Date Outfits For Every Occasion
- A Wedding Guest Dress Code Guide: Common and Uncommon Codes Explained