Everyone loves a super cute fall photo shoot! I’ve gotten lots of requests for couples photoshoot ideas, so I put together this post with over 40 inspiration photos.
All of these couples fall photos are definitely not cheesy but still feel romantic. I’m super picky with photos of couples so I promise these are good!
My 5 top locations for a fall couples’ photoshoot:
1. A pumpkin patch: this is the most obvious photoshoot location. I do recommend being careful to avoid cheesiness (it’s so easy to go overboard) but pumpkin patch photos can also be really cute. I have included tons of inspo photos below!
2. A cornfield or maze: this is another classic that feels fun and trendy. It’s easy to grab action photos when you’re obviously out walking. Check out these inspo photos below!
3. A bonfire: I included a few of these photos towards the bottom; I love how casual, cozy, romantic, and artsy they are!
4. A cozy indoor setting: Indoor photos are my favorite as we get towards late fall and are great November pieces. I included a few towards the bottom as well.
5. The woods: You honestly can’t go wrong with a simple woodsy photoshoot as long as there are leaves on the ground! I included lots of inspiration pictures here.
Check out these inspo photos for more ideas!
- 30+ Unique Couples Halloween Costumes For Every Type of Event
- Trendy Halloween Wallpaper Backgrounds For Your iPhone
- 30+ Cute and Trendy Halloween Nails You Have To Try