Looking for hairstyles that can accommodate any vibe or event? If so, messy bun hairstyles are definitely for you.
Messy buns not only look great no matter how you wear them, but they are also a practical way to keep your hair out of your face.
- Tutorial 1: Great for the super-high, chunky messy bun hairstyle look
- Tutorial 2: Good for low buns with long hair
- Tutorial 3: A general tutorial for the average-looking messy bun (good for everyday wear)
- Tutorial 4: A great tutorial for short-to-medium hair that still looks like regular messy bun hairstyles
- Tutorial 5: A gorgeous messy bun updo hairstyle for events that’s a bit fancier
Once you practice messy bun hairstyles, you’ll figure out what method works best for your hair type and length. Everyone’s hair is different, so there’s no right answer! And if one tutorial doesn’t work, don’t feel discouraged: the teacher probably just has a different hair texture than you do.
If you don’t feel like you have enough hair (either thickness or length) to make your messy bun look good, consider getting updo extensions. These are affordable extensions that help your ponytail or messy bun look thicker.
Messy Bun Hairstyles For Inspiration:
Here are some of our favorite messy bun hairstyles that you can copy. Again, remember that everyone’s hair type is different, so you may need to experiment with a few of these looks. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply